Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why do guys change moods so quick?

One of my friends changes moods really fast. He has a crush on me but every time we joke around he traiess to start sex talking. Then I get mad and then he gets even more mad. Or sometimes I'll just be talking to him and all of a sudden he'll get all pissed off at me. How do I talk to him withoutmakingg him mad at me? I don't want to go out with him or sex talk with him. Is he just ascumm bag? I don't understand...Why do guys change moods so quick?
The fact that he has a temper is HIS problem to fix. You don't ';make'; him mad, he allows himself to get angry.



Guys change moods so quick because they're hormonal. Yup, men are hormonal, too. Very young men and teens are the worst about it, but they usually calm down as they get older.



When your friend is behaving in a way you don't like, or saying things that are inappropriate, then tell him, ';I don't appreciate that,'; and refuse to interact with him until he's acting like a normal human being again. It won't make him stop getting moody, but it will make it clear to him that YOU don't tolerate that behavior, so he has to control himself around you. Either that, or just leave you alone.Why do guys change moods so quick?
Its his subtle way of hitting on you. He will keep doing it until you tell him it will never ever happen.
Because he's a no-good, piece of trash horndog who just wants a little.
Not all guys.



But men have IMS, it is called Irritable Male Syndrome. Just like PMS but the men version of it. It causes them to have mood swings just like a girl does. My brother has mood swings too, one moment he'll be cool and then he'll get irritated for no reason.
He might like you and when you don't return his flirts or whatever it offends him and he get defensive
I don't change moods quick, stop generalizing. I didn't even bother to read your description because your question was just shallow and lacked intellectual complexity.

No comments:

Post a Comment