Monday, November 22, 2010

How can I change my mood?

I've become very upset.

Maybe becuase i'm not working this week...

and i'm out of school.



But i have too much free timw and i get pissed off easily...



what should i do to feel better?How can I change my mood?
Ahhh me too :/

Just watch good movies i have got a long list :) , do some research, prepare yourself for college (if you're going).

Make a project for yourself, like decorate your room orrr go some where you haven't been before, like a musical or something in the cinema..

Just enjoy the time up because In september it's going to get so busy!

Hope it gets better for you! :D xHow can I change my mood?
Well, first you need to figure out WHY you're upset. And fix the problem.



Consider finding something to fill that free time, if it bothers you that much. Do you like to draw? Play online games? Something constructive?



If it's the lack of work that bothers you, then you need to do something constructive to fill that gap in your life. Consider volunteering, and helping others.



As far as the anger, just try taking a breath whenever you get pissed off, or meditating. Or figure out the underlying reason why you're feeling that way.



But the reality is, you have to do this. No one can do this for you. So good luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment