Saturday, November 20, 2010

How does your mood change when your young?

i'm young and i'm a sweet guy and caring..... i'm 20



when i get older will my personality change or will it be the same?



i see some ppl change their attitude when they get older



* 14 minutes ago

* - 3 days left to answer.



Additional Details



12 minutes ago

by the way, ignore the avatar. I was bored and change the avatar to a girl lol.... but im straightHow does your mood change when your young?
Alot of people that i know have not changed some of my parents friends i have stayed the same ,same personality. No i think personality does not change when you get older.......How does your mood change when your young?
I think your morals stay the same, but your outlook might change.



I'm still young, but that's what I think. I'm almost 19 now, and was definitely more optimistic when I was 16 or 17. Let's all pray that I'm not jaded.
depending on what life throws at u and what u'r moral conciept of life is you will change read the poem DESIDERATA

No comments:

Post a Comment