Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do I change my mood on myspace mobile?

I have a regular flip phone. I know how to change the ';What I'm Doing'; with one text message, but I don't know how to change my ';mood';.

could you help?How do I change my mood on myspace mobile?
i don't think there is a way to do that from a text message. you'd have to be on the site itself.How do I change my mood on myspace mobile?
there is a way to do it...first you have to go to My Account%26gt;Mobile



when you get there register ya phone to get a confirmation from myspace.



once you do enter it into the confirmation box online



then you'll be sent another txt with the instructions on how to update ur status and mood!

Report Abuse


its like right next to ur status how could you miss it!

are you blind!



but maybe your phone is working well!

No comments:

Post a Comment