Saturday, November 20, 2010

How do i change my mood on mypspace?

i know how to change it from the categories it gave me

but i would like to write my own mood

how do u do that?How do i change my mood on mypspace?
In the {status and mood} box at the very top there is an option to enter in your status and mood... just click on the word {UPDATE} and you can enter in your status.. and for mood you can click the arrow and a drop down menu appears for you to choose from the many moods.. you can also change the smiley face next to mood as well. same thing as moods for smilys (a drop down menu with a variety of faces will appear.. click on the one you want)



choose {DONE} and there you have itHow do i change my mood on mypspace?
just click in the little box and type





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment