Monday, November 22, 2010

Does your mood/how you feel changes when you change avatar?

For some reason personally can be quite affected by a new avatar and bring out a different ';me'; when posting.

How about you?

What's your Sun?Any aspects to it?

How about your Rising and aspects?Does your mood/how you feel changes when you change avatar?
Not really.. when I'm sad or whatever, I just listen to some good music. wouldn't bother changing my avatar. lol..Does your mood/how you feel changes when you change avatar?
Not really, still sometimes it happens when i post pics. of [roses, teary eyes.]





taurus/cancer moon and venus/ scorpio rising



jupiter conjuct moon
lol no I don't think I can say it does..

sun capricorn - too many aspects to list

sagittarius
I think that's just because you think it will alter how people perceive you and therefore how you perceive yourself. That is a little true for me but it doesn't change my mood seeing as my mood picks my avatar not the other way round
Not really. I changed mine from the Me 2 U Bear that I had to me and my fiance because I just thought, why not show the real me. Im not ashamed of who I am or what I look like so I just put the picture up. Were also getting married in 19 days now! Whenever I get married i'll probably put up a new picture of us I guess.



Aspects to Sun:



Sun Trine Moon

Sun Conjunction Mars

Sun Conjunction Pluto

Sun Square Ascendant



I don't have any other aspects to do with my Ascendant.





Scorpio Sun

Pisces Moon

Aquarius Rising

No comments:

Post a Comment