Saturday, November 20, 2010

How Do I Change My Status & Mood To What I Want?

Lately I noticed that with the status and mood thing that people can change their mood and write in anything they want. How do I do that?How Do I Change My Status %26amp; Mood To What I Want?
just click on the status part and type whatever you want. you can click on the mood part too and write what you want, and pick a smiley face...i assume you are talking about myspace.How Do I Change My Status %26amp; Mood To What I Want?
You have to use the mood update on the top of the page, above the navigation bar, NOT the one on the home page.
there should be something right at the top of your screen that lets you change your status and mood. add me: www.myspace.com/kayrissa_4
you need to switch to the new home skin. you can't do it on the classic skin.
theream option when you log in,status you choose your staus and your mood
With the new MySpace format it should be right on the top of your ';home'; page.

No comments:

Post a Comment