Monday, November 22, 2010

Help why does my mood change?

Always get a change in my brain function. I sometimes feel happy and like i understand everything. Sometimes i feel like i've been defeated as soon as i fail to achieve something like fix an object. In the night i get huge mood swings (example-i want to make everyone i know happy, i want to fix the world, i want to be nice, and or even things like become a doctor, make friends etc. )the next day i feel normal and then i think back at how stupid i was last night. BTW i dont socialize a lot only have a job and not much friends. Could this be the problem, oh yeah and i am also gay. I always tell myself that i going to come out which would make it easier for me but i dont and next day i hold it in. Then i tell my self i might get depression or something. Anyways is it because i have a lot of free time, should i tell people im gay, should i make friends, am i bipolar, or what...Help why does my mood change?
It doesn't sound like your bipolar. I think you're just concerned/afraid of people's reaction if you come out, maybe you want people to know the whole you but you didn't find the right moment to get this off your chest :)



Apart from this, mood changes are normal. I also have a lot of time to waste and the tiniest daily events annoy me, an hour later I'm having loads of fun, later I come home and I become sad (thinking something like: no future, no money, no perspectives :)) )Help why does my mood change?
Well u could be bipolar or it could be just part of your personality. Some people are just naturally more indecisive or moody than other people. I think you should maybe confide in someme that could help you, like a parent, friend, or psychologist. Coming out to some of your close friends might help relieve the stress if you're ready to come out.
You may have bipolar disoder. YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! Go to halfofus.com and look into it. Hope you feel better honey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment