Monday, November 22, 2010

How to deal with severe mood changes?

One minute I feel like im on top of the world, next im paranoid, depressed, and I have uncontrollable anxiety. I go through this change every couple days and sometimes daily.How to deal with severe mood changes?
There are many different reasons why you or anyone would experience severe mood changes. Mood changes can be affected by things such as PMS, puberty or even ADHD.



It could be something more serious called bipolar disorder. If it is bipolar disorder it can be hard to handle but it is manageable. Treatment usually includes medications (such as mood stabilizers) and professional counseling, and often a combination of both is needed.How to deal with severe mood changes?
Don't eat sugar. I think that may be your problem.

I used to eat sugar all the time and had these problems as well %26gt;.%26lt;



I think caffeine also contributes to mood swings.



Every food has some sort of sugar but try to keep away from refined sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment