Monday, November 22, 2010

How often does your mood change?

I've been noticing the older I get, the faster my mood changes. It's amazing how hot and cold I am, and the thing is all it needs is something really simple to change it for the worst, or for the better. It sucks. I don't know if it's from not getting enough sleep (I never get 8 hours, usually around 5 on the average school night, and sometimes I get almost 10 hours when I don't have college, or work late, which is probably to much). or what, or it's just something that just happens to everyone?



Like I remember this chick I never talked to in my college class acknowledged me, and we had a little convo and it made my day. Like I felt like I was on cloud nine and nothing could go wrong. Then one time I was doing some electrical work by hooking up this new amp for work. I thought I did everything right, but then when it didn't work I felt defeated? Like my day went to great to just ';ugh';, and it turned out it wasn't anything I did wrong, yet I still felt like a failure? It's very weird.



I really don't like being so hot and cold. I guess it's just stress? it's this girl I haven't talked to in like 7 months, and it sort of still get's to me..... a lot, as I miss her, and we've both always been stubborn when it comes to who should be the first to call, but I've been doing fine without her. But whenever I see her, or see her car or something, my day instantly takes a turn for the worst. I was working today, and after seeing her car in the parking lot where I work, I noticed a few of my customers (i'm a cashier) were starting to act very rude.I dropped the money by accident when handing it to a customer, and he took offense, and got very rude and said I was throwing the money at him when I still put the money in his hand after I dropped it, then went storming off like a child(he was at least 45). And this usually happens whenever I see her. I don't know if it's a coincidence, or lack of sleep or what. Hopefully I'm getting the last of the teen years(i'm 19) out of my system!!!!How often does your mood change?
It sounds as if you are going through some uncertain times in your life and being 19 can be an uncertain time. Many changes taking place. To be honest I thought this was just a woman thing cause many men would always direct this kind of thing at women.

I went through it in my early twenties. I just had to work through it and find what was causing this and I eventually snapped out of it and came around.

Stress can play many tricks on us. Let me also say that being stubborn is all well and good but there comes a point in time in our lives that stubbornness can take away from what truly is important to us.

Don't second guess yourself call her. Shyness can be a big thing at 19 but try to be a little more outspoken and a little less shy. Shyness will decrease with age and experience just be patient with yourself.



It sounds as if you are ignoring your inner voice as to what you really want when it comes to this young lady and it is only festering in you. In return it is disrupting your sleep patterns and how you function throughout the day. If you decide to call her do it for you so you can feel better. Don't do it as if you are expecting something out of. If something comes out of it great if not then at least you tried and you know. Just to avoid disappoint cause that is not what you need right now.



Put yourself out there and see what happens cause you will find that you will grow and prosper as an individual.How often does your mood change?
It sounds like stress. You might have a little too much on your plate, exacerbated by not getting the right amount of sleep more regularly. If it gets worse, see a professional as excessive stress may lead to an affective disorder. Otherwise, ride it out and if you feel yourself getting tense, try to take a 5 minute break from the situation or at least take a few deep, slow breaths (deep breathing will force a parasympathetic nervous system response, which will help you feel calmer).



Also, keep in mind that the human brain continues to develop into the mid-twenties, so it may take some time for your moods to stabilize. This is perfectly normal, so don't worry too much about it unless it's having a serious impact on your life.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment