Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How do you change your mood on myspace to whatever you want?

i know you have to be on the new page themes not classic, but i used to be able to change it to whatever i wanted, and my page just suddenly changed and when i try to delete the one i want, and type my own, it doesn't allow me to do that, and just gives me the drop down menu.

help please?! why has it suddenly changed!? How do you change your mood on myspace to whatever you want?
dont worry about it, this is happening to everyone right now. dont know whats going on right now, but myspace should be able to fix it within an hour or so. its probably just a glitch.



edit: its back to normal now.How do you change your mood on myspace to whatever you want?
MySpace is going through a lot of changes right nwo so it's like that for everybody.

It may just be a glitch, I don't know though.

It might work again in a few hours.
It's the same for me to, it might be a permanent change or a glitch. Just wait till tomorrow %26amp; we'll see if it's changed.



EDIT: ITS FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
change it to the clasic then change it back to the new one.
it workz now=]]

No comments:

Post a Comment