Wednesday, September 21, 2011

16 and i have boarderline personality disorder..help?

I was diagnosed to have (BPD) , ever since i was younger i felt somewhat disconnected from my family and sometimes even friends. It's been pretty rough and i dont except to explain my whole life story over yahoo! Answers but i really need some advice..please. I'm 16 years old and I now live with my dad, but I used to live and be very close with my moms side, which whom I've grown up on, I don't really talk much to them anymore since I didn't go by what my grandmother and aunt wanted me to do which was go to a residential place that would ';help'; m, but my mom and dad (who hasnt really been in my life much except for now) though would **** me up even more. I'm ALOT happier now living with my dad and step mom and i have the best boyfriend ever that i really fell sooo much in love with.. -but for me, Idk why, its just really hard at the same time because hes the first person I've ever really cared for and loved in my life and I always feel bored, I'm not depressed, and ive never been sexually abused, but when i am bored i start to think crazy thoughts that obviously would never happen, but when i get in that mood I get jealous and I get mad but then I change moods really quick but I'm not Bipolar? I read up on BPD, and i do have all the symptoms but then i read that its hard to keep relationships with someone who has this disorder...I don't wanna lose anyone ealse in my life and I DONT wanna lose my boyfriend, its the worst fear I've ever had!

Please help, I really sometimes get nervous and think ';wow how am I gonna make it ?';

Please help me out and give me advice.

Thank you!16 and i have boarderline personality disorder..help?
I would not trust a diagnosis of BPD under the age of 18 - usually it is incorrect %26amp; is not usually given as a diagnosis due to some of the criteria not being able to be adequately assessed until you are out of adolescence. Also residential care is not even an option for BPD - it is not seen as being even close to an effective treatment - being in a care facility is best left for times of crisis.



A lot of people under the age of 18 show signs of BPD but is extremely rare for it to be a true case as usually at that age it is a risk of developing into it.16 and i have boarderline personality disorder..help?
you're not supposed to be diagnosed with BPD if you're under 18....
I have BPD and I can tell you that sometimes people just leave but I have seen people make it successfully with a boyfriend/spouse. I am no dr so I cant tell you if you have it or not but I can tell you that you might have it. If a lot of those diagnosis fits you I would guess you do but like I said Im no dr and cant tell you that. If there is DBT (dialectical behavioral therapy) in your area though I have seen a lot of people benefit from it. I am in it right now and I can gaurantee you that it has and is helping me.
what is paramount is to choose your healing route------ carefully-- be really aware that the druggs/meds treatment for this can be damaging to you and go on for years with no improvement and massive damaging detrimental side effects to you from meds .



Do read this very carefully.



Evaluate all of this info well 搃t will save ---years of suffering = if you apply it ..



All treatment recommended by the doctors should be tested and approved and quite rightly so.

That makes sense right

Now then .it costs millions of pounds to test and approve treatments because of the possible damage to people..



Drug companies Fund most testing and will only and I mean only look at treatments, which show the promise of good deal of a profit, --they will actively dismiss any therapy which does not have profit potential?thus your doctor will only recommend therapies that have been tested with profit potential in them.



Despite The fact that some of these other therapies mentioned here do have overwhelming benefits some, which have saved needless amputations, needless pain and trauma, and much loss of life.



Drugs are not the answer for depression with mind altering damaging chemicals or any other mental illness.



This is a fundamental principle try you grasp this fully ?br>




This does not help you though when you are ill and suffering攏ot hearing about therapies which can help from a person you look up to and trust



Have you heard your local doctor recommend, Massage Spiritual healing, Herbs, Light therapy, Colour therapy, the violet ray therapy, Osteopathy, Electrical Frequency devices. Karma therapy



These therapies will work for many complaints of a so called mental nature

we have thousands of testimonials and results showing years of successful applications



Do this and I will guarantee improvements to you inside a day its that simple,



Each of these therapies can have a very beneficial influence on you.

Print this all off save it and enact it and share it --- of course someone to help you get these therapies in your life is invaluable but do not be swayed by anyone trying for short cuts ?br>
.

1,get someone to massage your back and legs at least 3 times a week use peanut oil or a mix of 50-50 olive and peanut oil.



2 use the violet ray machine an Edgar Cayce device google search this --- 3 times a week on the other days especially on the spine?we use it every day with very positive results



3.get a tent sleep out side 3times a week utilising earth energy - nature can help big time especially with how you feel how much energy you have



4 study and apply good nutrition?adele davis books =protein minerals =iron essential fatty acids omega 3 6 9 protein etc



5 ensure your thyroid is working well



6 ensure you do at least I hr per day some kind of voluntary work when you are able..the reasons you are ill , or poor or have allsorts of bad things happen to you is because of karma -----usually from past lives but some from this one 搗oluntary work will offset your mistakes--- how much it offsets well that is down to god and how much you do. Healing us is in direct proportion to the help we give others ie your healing comes with helping others achieve theirs so if people are doing very little in helping others ---they suffer more and longer...and if they are doing a lot they get well faster....so now you know what to do ,,and like a lot of us are already doing being of service.



7 be amongst people who are giving, friendly who have time for you who love you , choose your friends well



8 be or get to a place which personally love or like



9 get and do some work which you like or love



10 ensure you do no acts which hurt or inflict on anyone 揹on檛 want to add to your karma do we !!!



11 spiritual healing and reiki find good therapists who offer this service in your area



12 think good positive thoughts, laughter, look at comedy, play good uplifting music,



13 avoid at all costs exposure to violence, murders, suffering ,death ,tragedies, -feed upon good things uplifting things, things that feel like a breath of fresh air..



14 Positive affirmation- that檚 right programme your self in the mirror , thoughts are things words are things actions are things , all have influence, few people realise these things can have an effect on themselves .



15 a detox ------ toxins can influence how you feel big time



16 hugs get plenty of them in your daily life you would be amazed at how people feel after a few decent hugs?br>
.

17 loads of exercise running walking climbing but something which you enjoy



18 rid yourselves of all aspartame laden foods and drink and many additives get back to a wholesome organic diet diet 搒tudy and apply good nutrition including water intake



A total cure however is tied up with karma so you can imagine just how important is the voluntary work.
oh my gosh..i really don't think that label you've been assigned is in any way helpful.

Have you ever spoken to a good trustworthy professional about this issue? i think it may help if they explained what it means to you in more simple terms without it provoking so much fear and anxiety.

Sure you may find some things more difficult that others but don't condemn yourself as being incompetent or broken as a person.Everyone has struggles in one way or another. There are no 'perfect' people. Don't limit yourself or worry so much...try hard to work on whatever 'issues' you feel you may have,,try to open up to people you trust and don't lose hope. Relationships don't always come easy to people in general. Learn to be your own best friend.

Communication is everything and try to express what's important to you. Practice it.

As your only 16 you'll be going through alot of changes anyways so don't freak out if you have moods that you cant' explain. Focus on the positive. Believe in yourself...its the most important thing. You got to be on your own side and look after your own welfare.

Try to get into good healthy habits as much as possible %26amp; keep away from negative influences like drugs, alcohol etc.



God put you on this earth for a reason %26amp; he wants whats best for you %26amp; your happiness.

Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment