Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feeling too bored. how to change the mood?

Watch some funny videos at www.funmansion.comFeeling too bored. how to change the mood?
I grab my camera and hit the streets and shoot.Feeling too bored. how to change the mood?
Why to shoot streets,shoot yourself.......
Well it depends what you're into... Ill list some things I do when im bored... Fishing, swimming, walking or running, HGTV.com has great craft ideas for your home. I enjoy being creative so I paint, and sew... Hit your local craft store and see what you can find.!!!! have an awesome day!
By engaging yourself in social service, you can change your mood. If there is no work, you will become depressed.
there's an old saying ... ';if you're bored, you must be boring';. Whenever I find I'm feeling bored, I do a self-check, and usually end up looking to myself for ';entertainment'; (most dependable person I know!!). Try doing something that makes you move. put on the music and get to a project you've been putting off - or finish something you started. self-reliance is the key.

No comments:

Post a Comment