Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Why are some of us so moody and could it be there's a useful benefit to all those swinging mood changes?

Or are the moody among us just attention seekers? How about those who profess to have the same mood all the time are they even alive?Why are some of us so moody and could it be there's a useful benefit to all those swinging mood changes?
HAHAH. I love it. I am moody. I hate that about myself. Especially during PMS. I am psychotic. I hate that. The only time it is useful to me is when I have to tell someone off, provided they really do deserve it. Then it's good. And at fast food restaurants when they screw up your order. HAHHA. Other than that, I hate it. And no, I don't view myself as an attention getter. But I don't trust people who never lose their temper or who never get angry. It's boiling down there somewhere. Those are usually the ones opening fire at some public location.Why are some of us so moody and could it be there's a useful benefit to all those swinging mood changes?
I am moody...It is a love/hate relationship. It is fab when my mood is all sunshine and flowers, but look out if I am ticked off. I have tried all kinds of behavior therapy tricks, exercise, diet, counseling...nothing natural so far has worked. So I am going to the doctor in a few weeks to have hormones tested. I hate the thought of meds, but that would be better than to lose my husband and family because I am act like such a b*tch sometimes. I am conscious of what I am doing while I am doing it, but I just can't seem to keep my mouth shut. I don't do this for attention because I am pretty much a loner, calling attention to myself is the last thing I want to do.
Moody = The B**ch



Yes there are useful benefits to the mood changes.



a) keeps things alive

b) give you a chance to be the boss

c) you won't get a big fight or resistance

d) can make it exciting for the bedroom



The moody among us can be attention seekers or bi-polar or even a b**ch at heart.
I think there is something good about being a passionate person. But that passion should be channeled.

Like the mighty niagara, your mood needs to be kept in check. But don't lose the passion and the fire. This world needs some spice.
oh yeah, i live for ultra-rapid cycles, especially the one going from depression to total mania. i mean, what a relief!!!
HUH! what are you talking about Hun!
huh??
  • for sale by owner house
  • fluffy comforter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment