Wednesday, September 21, 2011

OH! please D: good people! teach me how to move on u.u?

HI..! the thing is that I'm in love with a guy i've been dating now%26amp;5months ago. I want to move on(: because I know things are not ever gonna change. He might love me, but he has a BIG PROBLEM. HE IS BIPOLAR D: so he changes mood%26amp;feelings every time!! %26amp;I CAN'T STAND THAT!

I can tell that I suffer A LOT for that, because now he is ';dating'; a friend of mine! that's really low, I GUESS,! %26amp;it hurts a lot!%26amp; he knows that卢卢 it seems that he feels better by making me suffer idk D:OH! please D: good people! teach me how to move on u.u?
Sooo if a guy is so pathetic that he'd actually date a person just to 'torment' YOU, then why would you want him? Aren't you above that..?

He doesn't sound worth the pain, %26amp;%26amp; your moods do not match, so I think you start with reminding yourself that %26amp;%26amp; also it would not work out because of this.

So no reason to be hurt.

Also it wouldn't hurt to start ignoring the guy. The cooler you act, the more bother'd they get.

';Don't ever let 'em see you sweat'; %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; Take it to heart. %26lt;3OH! please D: good people! teach me how to move on u.u?
If you are in love with him, the his bipolar shouldn't get in the way of the relationship.

If he is 'dating' one of your friends, move on and date a new guy.

If you are suffering you are not in love and you deserve not to suffer.

Break if off with him if it seems right,

Slowly stop talking to him as much and start going out more.

Moving on is easier than it seems
You are young, believe me you don't want a guy in your life with that type of behavior. Thank your lucky stars that he is dating someone else. When you mature, you will totally understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment