Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i control my mood before and during my period?

just before and during my period, i become very moody, get very angry over little things and really pissed off at everything, i hate it, but i can't help it, what can i do to change my mood?

thanks



How do i control my mood before and during my period?
I take Evening Primrose and Starflower oil too and find they work a treat. Get out of the house , fresh air and exercise seem to help as well. Even better take off with a good book and steal a little 'you' time to calm down! ( chuck in a pricey candle while you're at it!)How do i control my mood before and during my period?
Join Yoga And Drink Warm Milk xx
I have horrible PMS. I am not very moody, but when my periods about to start I'm like a monster. I can't stop the mood swings, but during them I try to calm myself immediately and if I'm with my boyfriend or friends I'm like. I'm PMSing please do not pay me any attention.
take evening primrose tablets
rage in the cage
Stress ball !!!!!!!! i did that in my first period!

No comments:

Post a Comment