Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My boyfriend gets like mood changes at night...

He is in the marine corp. and i get to text him all day and he calls me at the end of the day when he has free time to talk and hes so loving and caring... we have been together for a year and a half... hes amazing but at night lately when he lays down in bed and talks to me.. we argue sometimes but it could be the littlest argument and he flips and his whole mood changes and he starts being a complete a** to me calling me names... he only started getting like this since 2 months ago... i cant take it.. he hurts my feelings and i cry so much.. but then the next morning he calls me and apologizes of how d*ck he was and he hates hurting me and never wants to do that to me again.. but it still happens... does anyone no how to solve this? i try telling him lets not talk on the phone that long before you go to sleep so we dont get that far but he says he loves talking to me and he wants to stay on the phone... idk what to do... help :/My boyfriend gets like mood changes at night...
maybe you should talk to him about it during his good moods and find out if something is stressing him out. i would call his name-calling domestic abuse of the emotional kind- but it seems like he was okay until 2 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment