Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why do my eyes change color?

My eyes are usually a golden brown but when i have sudden drastic mood changes people will ask me how i got my eyes to get crimson. I dont see how it could be my clothes because they will change colors alot. I have had people look at my eyes every class before and a few times a day they would be totally different. They have been gold, brown, black, grayish silver, yellow, blue, and like i said crimson. Please try to give me a real answer or direct me someplace that can. thanksWhy do my eyes change color?
This is because of the intensity of light entering ur eyes causing the muscles to contarct or relax and thus changing the color of ur eyes...Its just a temporary effect.Why do my eyes change color?
changing colors of the iris is due to gene alteration of the cells there in your iris... on other words... its because of your DNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment