Wednesday, September 21, 2011

~REALLY changing moods? How to deal with it?~?

Hi there! I would like to know if there's a web site -same kind as ediets- but to help on personality issues.



Since 2 weeks ago, I've been soooooooo moody, I can barely tolerate myself! and am questioning my decisions, my life. Poor hubby!



I'd like to look for some advise, but first would like to try an on-line way.. or a wise advise.



Thanks a lot~REALLY changing moods? How to deal with it?~?
If it's just a recent change, then there is probably some tracable cause that you could track and deal with.



Have you changed anything recently? Are you exercising regularly? I know when I don't I get VERY moody, like easily annoyed, angered and close to tears!



I have not found a website for support, but I have done searches on how to control mood swings, anger and irratibility and I find reading the articles very helpful for self-improvment.



Also you should get a book on Yoga. It has helped me a great deal to learn to be more calm and take my time with things!~REALLY changing moods? How to deal with it?~?
i came across tis site earlier. it's not anything to deal with personality issues but more on ur spiritual outlook.



http://www.jainworld.com/phil/bhawana/fa



u can check if out during ur free time. all e best!
Your mood swings could be caused by one of many different factors. For us women, hormones are a big influence. Your age might help in determining if hormonal changes are to blame. Or, you might be in a particularly stressful time of your life and not realize it. This could be causing your mood swings too. Finally, you may have an actual psychological disorder. Like me, you may have a combination of things such as stressful life circumstances, brain chemistry, genetic factors, and other things that are causing your swings. I tried the informal approach to treating my mood swings for many years: friends' advice, vitamins, meditation, etc., until finally on advice of my GYN, I saw a psychiatrist who diagnosed me with Bipolar Disorder. I'M NOT SAYING YOU HAVE THIS though, just trying to explain that sometimes a doctor is needed to know for sure.



I hope this helped. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment