Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I be in a better mood more often?

The other night me and my girlfriend got in a conversation about me and my mood changes. She pointed out that sometimes I can be in a great mood and very lively and energetic and then other times I can be really bummed out and not talkative at all. One of my problems I know is my comfort level of the particular place I'm at. She's a very outgoing girl who loves life, and I can be at times too but often I'll get a bad vibe and become very shy or upset. I had a very reserved childhood, most of my time was spent by myself and I rarely was involved in big groups of people, so a lot of it's that. But I really want to change for her, because it obviously bothers her, she says I'm such a funny and sweet guy when I'm happy and that it makes her so happy just being around me when I'm like that.How do I be in a better mood more often?
Do what you love and love what you do man!



Have fun and you'll enjoy life :)How do I be in a better mood more often?
Fish oil and optimism. Honestly, this girl should know about you reserved childhood. She shouldn't try to push you into anything, but it's obvious that you're a very willing student. Just go out more, and try to get more involved whenever you're out. Talk to more people, and when she's with her friends every now and then go and you don't even really have to talk, just stand there and say something when you feel you have something to say, laugh when there's something funny.



You're mainly comfortable in area's that you know well, so how about you try to duplicate that energy when you're in areas you're not familar with.
as T.I. once said, '; What you need to do is be thankful for the life that you got. You know what I'm sayin'. Stop lookin' at what you ain't got and start bein' thankful for what you do got.';

No comments:

Post a Comment