Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Music, moods, and profile pics.....?

A few ??'s about Myspace:

1. Is it possible to set my music to play automatically when someone views my profile? And if so, How?

2. I don't know how to display a mood on my profile. It may have something to do with my using a Mac running Safari, but there's no link to change mood by my picture...

3. Is my default picture my profile picture? I was trying to change my profile pic earlier, and the closest thing I could find in FAQ's was default picture, but when I followed those steps, I couldn't even select a picture and set it as my default....



Any ideas/suggestions greatly appreciated!Music, moods, and profile pics.....?
1. yes it is you go settings then go to Miscellaneous then you go down heck the box that says play music player automactically

2.um when you go to your home page theres this thing is says mood and update click on update you change your mood

3.yes your default is your profile picture and if you want change it just go to edit my pics and then click on the picture you want and then at the top its goin say set as defautl and you click yes and it be your default pic

No comments:

Post a Comment