Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How come i change my mood ?

Well..i have had a bad past i try talkin to my mom but she has had a bad past.idk im trying to get a job...i want to act but got summer school..i get sad but then out if the blue i turn happy ..i have weight problems..i have a short temp and i know it's lame of me to ask on the internet but idk i just feel lost and outta nowhere som 1 told me to kill myself?!?!..and i am trying to support our family but im kinda young..i dont know what to do..How come i change my mood ?
hey ur life is really similar to mine, im 15 and i have been thinking about suicide since I was 11. Not healthy. I know. but you know what, the only only thing that stops me is that I won't be remembered of a good thing, but a bad thing, and the main thing that stops me is that God has given us a body, and its supposed to be taken care off.

No body takes me seriously, they think I kid around. But I don't. I really really don't.

If I didnt have religion, I would be dead right now. I think my dad disowned me today, and God is the only thought that stops me. I live next to a river, so its really not that hard to kill myself.

Try rune scape. I know its a retarted game and all, but it was what really really got me out of depression last year. make friends, and be who you want to be without someone knowing whats really going on with your life. I even made a friend who I vent to when I get really depressed.

I also have weight issues. I tried to starve myself. but i'm better now. not that great, but atleast i know there is a tommorow.

dont listen to people who say its just a phase and you'll get over it, cause its really not. Its your life.How come i change my mood ?
thats life
Hi, fallen starz



I'm a staunch believer in meditation. While it won't solve all of your problems, it does help.



Here are just SOME of it's benefits:



It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.

Increases exercise tolerance.

Leads to a deeper level of relaxation.

Good for people with high blood pressure as it brings the B.P. to normal.

Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.

Decreases muscle tension (any pain due to tension) and headaches.

Builds self-confidence.

It increases serotonin production which influences mood and behavior. Low levels of serotonin are associated with depression, obesity, insomnia and headaches.



And it also reduces emotional distress.



If you think you might be interested, there are lots of sites you can visit to learn how to meditate.

Just Google something like ';Meditation for beginners';.



Good luck.
Our lives are full of thoughts and events, large and small, past and present. And then there's the future to think about! Wow! There's lots to think about and lots to have feelings about!



So having different moods isn't something to worry about. Some people find their mood changes more than others. We're all different.



Clearly, you remember some unpleasant things from the past and you're not exactly over-the-moon about how things are right now. So you have some reason for feeling down sometimes. But sometimes you feel happy! Great! That's because you're naturally a happy person, and have some good, constructive thoughts about things you'd like to do. Unfortunately, you can't easily get what you want and you feel constrained. I'm not surprised you can switch between feeling happy and unhappy!



The person who said kill yourself is at best making a stupidly immature and uncaring remark.



Try to be practical about what needs to be done, and what you can and should do. This is about your personal needs and ambitions as much as everything else. By being practical about how to address things, and prioritising, perhaps you can start to make some progress. Seek help and advice from people you can trust. Try to make some progress, however small, frequently and feel good about what you've achieved.



Keep thinking, keep doing, keep feeling good about making progress. And remember to enjoy yourself too.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment