Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My sister is very hateful?

How should I deal with it? My sister is older than me, yet she acts like a child. If something doesn't go her way, she will take it out on me in a heratbeat. She is only happy when good things happen for her. She expects to be treated like a queen, yet she treats me like dirt. The saying ';treat others the way you want to be treated'; means NOTHING to her. She will say really hurtful things to me and doesn't even care. and she never apologizes. It has been like this for my entire life. I have no idea what i should do. I am so tired of it. Everything depends on her ever changing mood. If she is happy everything will be nice and fun. But the second something upsets her, it's like night and day. She will completely change into a mean, nasty, hateful person. I really can't stand it anymore. What should I do???My sister is very hateful?
If it were me then i would totally ignore her and her antics . not everything revolves around her and she needs to know it . are you sure she is the older of the 2 of ya ? she may be older but it sounds like your the mature one . tell her to quit acting like a baby and leave it at that . she will get Pretty lonely after a while .My sister is very hateful?
Treat her the same way then she will really know how bad it has been making you feel... Try it.
im the oldest sister.. and i used to be just like that.

Till oneday i was having alot of problems with friends and stuff and i realised how much i need my sisters.

Everythings better with friends and all that but me and my sister still hang out heaps (were 2yrs apart)



It wont be like that forever. When she grows up a little and realises its not all her things will change



x
talk to your sister about it and tell her how you feel. if that does not work then take it to your parents. you do not deserve that.
  • fish
  • case be dismissed
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment