Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mood swings are really affecting me,i.e any time of the day my good mood changes to a nasty one.?

How can i avoid it?I just cannot bear the sudden changes

of my moods daily.Mood swings are really affecting me,i.e any time of the day my good mood changes to a nasty one.?
more sleepMood swings are really affecting me,i.e any time of the day my good mood changes to a nasty one.?
Go to your doctor, do not pass go, do not collect $200. There is medication to help you. It sounds like you are bipolar and rapid cycling.
when you realise that you are being moody and the people around you start to avoid you, try and make a deliberate effort to change your mood. i do not believe that it is out of your control.

find something to do that is uplifting...and put a smile on your face.

good luck
What you are creating for yourself is self created suffering. Let me go into it with a few points.



1. How can one day be better or worse than the other. When nothing notably changes in your life, how can you feel different. Understand that it is you that makes the difference. If one day can be good, the next can too.



2. Stop worrying. When something troubles you think of the following. Can you solve the problem right now? If you answer yes, then do it and the problem dissapears. If not, you have nothing to worry about or to blaim yourself, you can;t do anything so stop wasting time on it.



3. Be positive. Don't let negative thoughts grab you. Make a list of negative thoughts. That way you recocnice and avoid them.

No comments:

Post a Comment