Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do I change my Neopets mood?

I can't seem to figure it out i play games and that has nothing to do with it, I feed it I play with its petpet what do i do my neopets is miserableHow do I change my Neopets mood?
If you go to the pet lookup, it will tell you if it is sick. If so (and maybe anyway), go to the healing springs every half hour until your pet is healed. Make sure the sick one is your active pet.



You should get some cheap toys to play with it. Playing with the petpet won't make the pet any happier. Get the toy in your inventory, click on it, and you'll get a pull down menu with an option to ';play with... pet name.'; Do it a lot.



There is a carousel on Roo Island and a tour on Mystery Island, that usually cheers mine up.



You can also check them into the neolodge, sometimes that helps.How do I change my Neopets mood?
It might be sick.
i think it is sick
I think it is sick. Go to the healing springs. (my name is Minicoop148 on neopets. Ask to be my friend.)
You should try going to the healing springs because that's what happened to my favoritew pet, or you could just give it toys, play kacheek seek, go on the merry go round or just play any site games.

No comments:

Post a Comment