Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Help SomeOne My Temper?

How could i control my temper or my mood i seem to change moods allot and sometimes when i am really mad i get pretty violent and i just wanna punch somebody or kill but i control it i just start to shake.



Any advice ?Help SomeOne My Temper?
I used to be like that, until I tried yoga.



I know how that sounds, but seriously-- yoga is unbelievably relaxing. It also helps to improve flexibility and generally makes you feel better all around. You can get a yoga mat at Wal-Mart for very little money (usually under $20) and Google can point you to some yoga resources. Give it a shot!Help SomeOne My Temper?
a stress ball, just squeeze it when you are angry or therapy. mor a puching ball lol, my sister have problems too, she yells at me, our dad and her boyfriend but i got her a stress ball and its working
Just go into another room and count to ten or if it helps to 100.

my friend has a temper problem too. try not to let things bother you, just ask yourself ';is it worth it?';
1. DO NOT touch another individual or pick up any objects during periods of anger.

2. Remove yourself from the situation immediately.

3. Take several slow, deep breathes. Hold your breath for about five seconds and release your breath slowly and saying to yourself “relax.”

4. Do something physical, which requires the expenditure of a lot of energy, such as jogging, playing squash, swimming, etc. Perform the activity until physically tired.

5. Then go back and examine the situation and identify the stressor(s) that set off the event. What was it about this particular situation that triggered your anger or was it a compilation of several incidents that built up until this was the “last straw”.

6. Develop a plan of action on how you would handle the situation differently in future.

7. If you are chronically angry or have problems with controlling your anger, you should seek out professional help immediately and sign up for an Anger Management Course.

No comments:

Post a Comment