Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I stop major changes in my mood/additude?

Ok, yesterday I felt on top of the world good, about my appearance, and myself as a whole (I liked myself as I was for the first time in a while) and today I felt very insecure about everything, and I know it's normal to feel this way sometimes but I also know this constant mood change isn't good. This has led to unpredictable behavior and mood swings, like going out with my friends and having a ton of fun,and starting convos with guys I think are cute, to staying in my room listening to music, writing in my journal crying, and thoughts of well you know.... I don't wanna go to my parents because they either won't believe me and yell at me or tell everyone they know that they're oldest kid's a psycho and should be sent to a nut-house. I've tried mood elevators, smoking, drinking , and more that I'm not proud of and the scary thing was they worked but I didn't like what they were doing to me, what I was doing, and what I was when I was doing it . So for the most part I quit that stuff and now I'm stuck with on/off depression. Please if you can, help me.How do I stop major changes in my mood/additude?
alcohol and other drugs give a false sense of self esteem. i would address this problem in a logical way one i would talk to your parents for one they love you dearly and would not say go to a nut house. secondly i would see a therapist and get to the root cause of your problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment