Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to change my mood?

how to cheer up?How to change my mood?
We can easily change our mood if we simply realize that what we are experiencing is only a mood in the mind, and we are NOT our mind and thus not at all our mood.



Mood or emotions are simply what we go through in the moment. And no mood is permanent as it is all just energy created in us as an emotional response to an external event or stimuli, in our life and as long we use external events to make us feel happy we will continue to loose our control over our emotions and thus keep swings from one extreme to another.



The best way out is to learn to create an internal mood system, can you learn to be happy or joyous just by your self? Once you learn to do that your external circumstances will not rattle you so much, as you would no longer be depending on then to make you feel happy or safe in your self, as you are already all that by your self, in your self, as you have connected deep into your spiritual self.



As for emotions they are just energies passing through us, you feel happy or overjoyed one moment and sad in the next, why bother so much about them, just make sure you learn why they are here for as they all come to show us something about our self. Our true nature is joy and bliss an dif we learn to be ourselves we will also learn to joyous at all times, no matter is happening on the outside. Because we are insulate against external circumstances or people helping us create our emotional environment within.



When we are free emotional we are also free to make our choices willingly, have you noticed so much our choices are so that we get to feel good emotions and not bad one, while true inner wisdom might be telling us to make choice otherwise. That is why emotional freedom is also spiritual freedom, the freedom to be your Self, and your spirit.



Accept whatever is passing through that way you allow it to pass too not hold it tight with you. That moment become aware of your habitual play of relationship with emotions you feel happy you want to stay happy, you cling to that emotion, you want to stretch it out, so the mind develops this habit of clinging on to ever passing emotion, and that gets us into trouble of getting repeatedly stuck in emotional doldrums.



Know that it is a train passing through the platform of your mind, be calm and let it pass. Introduce a happy train of thought in, think of God,



Prayer is the quickest cure of emotional swings or simply expressing our gratitude for all the things that are going right for us in our lives, an expression that not gives us back our mood, but also our zest for life.How to change my mood?
1. When you are sad - I will help get you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bi t c h who made you sad.



2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.



3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.



4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.



5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.



6. When you are confused - I will use little words.



7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don 't want whatever you have.



8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at your clumsy a s s



This is my oath...I pledge it till the end Why, you may ask? Because you are my friend.



Send this to 10 of your closest friends, then get depressed because you can only think of two and one of them isn't speaking to you right now anyway.



Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body. Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.
stub your toe.
Watch a very funny movie that makes you laugh till your sides feel that their going to burst. Works every time.
Whenever I am in a bad mood, I watch a movie and it seems to help. Or turn on some music and do some kareoke! Also, bubble baths help me, as well as lighting some scented candles and just relaxing...



Best thing to do, wait for tomorrow... The next day may be better, and if not, you will be due for a good day soon! :)
just decide and do it... force a laugh just try it you will feel a little silly but then you will laugh for real at your attempt.. let me start you off.. woooo hoooo ha ha ha...
How I cheer up is...I watch a funny movie, take a shower/bath and relax, go for a walk, talk to a friend/lover.
well get help
theres a wide variety of drugs out that can help such as pot , cocaine , meth, ghb, acid none of which i recomend taking but they do make you feel happy for awhile
I wouldn't change a thing.
Think about how lucky you are, to have what you have. You are probably better off than 90% of the world's population.
psych yourself.

if you keep telling yourself some thing long enough you will believe it.

listen to music that is up beat. music has an effect on mood( that's why the movies people use music to create a certain mood setting in a movie.)

watch a comedy, have a laught.

suround yourself with bright colours.

hug a friend.

cheer up, surely things aren't so bad???

God bless,

gabe
Just think happier thoughts.

Reflect on all the good things in your life not the bad ones.
comedy always makes everyone feel better...
go to bath room
Do something you enjoy. Treat yourself to a haircut, article of new clothing, take yourself out for a nice meal, read a book who's authorship you enjoy, If your surroundings are a mess, clean up your space (this one does wonders for you). Spend 5 minutes in front of a mirror doing positive affirmations, such as: ';I am Peaceful, I am joyful, I am prosperous, I have space to make mistakes, I have space to be rejected, I have space for abundance and prosperity in my life, I trust myself absolutely, I forgive myself unconditionally, I am doing the best that I can';. Soak in a bath with relaxing salts. Be good to yourself and others will be good to you too.
do any of these to sooth ur mood !!! works for sure ;-)

1) listen to ur fav songs



2)sleep

3)go to a movie

4)vist friends place
Drink a cup of coffee, it works for me.
attend yahoo answers!!!

have positive thinking and be happy.

feel the sense of 'mine'.

good luck.
when I am in a bad mood I usually try to ';force'; myself to do something fun or something just for me. Go out with friends, but make sure they are upbeat people, or get something different done with my hair, a manicure...pretending that I'm in a good mood usually puts me in a good mood sooner or later. If you can't get out of it get some help because life is way too short to be miserable.
I eat some chocolate or listen to some music or watch some rib tickling comedy. That cheers me up.
Meditation-- Daily Postive Thoughts



Ex:



Today's Positive Thought:



Your spirit self is the essence of who you are.



Today's Positive Affirmation:



I Am my spirit self expressing as me.



Today's Positive Visualization:



As I take a gentle deep breath and my body relaxes,

I become aware that I am much more than my personality.

In my mind's eye I see and sense my spirit self; the

essence of my being. I surround my essence with a warm

welcoming light. As I take these moments to feel my

essence, I know that I am filled with great wisdom and

am perfect. I affirm that my spirit self is always with

me adding to the experiences of my personality. I give

thanks that I have met my spirit self and that we are one.

I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let

them go, knowing that they will create the good things I

am visualizing and thinking.



漏 Creative Living Foundation, INC

All rights reserved.



Ex2



Today's Positive Thought:



Words have power. Encouraging words will attract

others to you. Words of peace will increase the

harmony you experience in life.



Today's Positive Affirmation:



Today and every day, I carefully choose my words to

create the kind of life I want to experience.



Today's Positive Visualization:



In my mind's eye I remind myself of the power

of words to create my life and experience. I imagine

myself easily and joyfully choosing words that support

the kind of life I want to create. In my mind's eye,

I see the warm and loving responses my words generate

in others. I see the peaceful and harmonious situations

my words attract to me. I imagine my words going out into

the world and returning to me the kind of experiences I

desire to have. I combine these images with the feelings

of joy and let them go, knowing that they will create the

good things I am visualizing and thinking.



漏 Creative Living Foundation, INC

All rights reserved.
Drink chilled pepsi.

Eat hot food.

Go on a long drive.



or



Chat with friends, Ask someone on Yahoo! answers.
I read horrifying ghost stories. It works fine. Try it dude.
You need to get interested in something. Have you ever tried something artistic? I've heard some people say that a little spree at the mall works. Forget drugs! Good luck!
Lots of good answers here and lots of bad ones... If you have a dog play with him animals have ways of making you feel better, or find a nice quiet spot and relax, clear your mind or talk to your best friend.... good luck in what ever you try and I hope it works.

watch seinfeld
just keep thinking abt ur good old times, they will cherish u a lott. i do the same all the times wen i'm down.

n if possible do some charity work , it'll give u a lot of satisfaction.

beleive me.

try out once
Mentally recall the happiest time of your life,mentally move into that experience,let go of the bad mood. don't allow your mind to dwell on negative thought,go back to the happy mood. it is that simple,choose to be in a good mood. READ the little book ';as a man thinketh'; by james allen.
You may want to consider thinking about something other than yourself and your problems. The imagination can be used just as successfully in another direction and is a lot more fun and interesting...Will even alter some of the chemistry of the brain and give you a boost there also.



When one spends time thinking about themselves, the negatives always seem to poke their effects into the picture.. If you don't like what they do, don't accept those negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment