Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Help with random mood swings?

I seem to be having an issue where one minute I'll be talking to, say my best friend, and be really happy and enjoy myself, in a split second my moods change and I can either be so down that I look like I'm gonna self harm or I'll snap at them for no apparent reason.

I don't have pent up anger or depression, but these random outbursts seem to be happening frequently.

and most of the time it is anger and I'll snap and say something offensive.

Any suggestions on what it could be or how I can fix it?Help with random mood swings?
hi fern this could be something serious or not, look at your lifestyle do you sleep and eat normally? have you been tested for diabetes? do you have other probs that could be hormone related?



mood swings are symptoms of a whole lot more than just bi-polar disorder which i think may be your concern.



go and see your gp with a lot of written evidence times places, diet, sleep patterns, weight gain or loss, when you first noticed it etc, current job and family circumstance. a well informed gp is much more likely to put you on the right pathHelp with random mood swings?
Go and see your GP....you are not going to get the answer on here for that.



Good Luck
what you need to do is stop being so controlling because it seems that the kind of women you are, by the way dont worry all women are like that
really bad PMS?
Diabetes - my partner was like that and I told him it was a sign of diabetes, he ignored my suggestion until he had an accident at work and hospital done usual test and came back diabetic, now takes medication and no mood swings, unless he forgets to take his pills.
You have a few unresolved problems which need dealing with. These sometimes have to do either with grudges/resentments or fear, guilt, past misunderstandings etc.I have had this also. A good way to deal with it is first see your doc who may refer you to see a counselor.Also I would suggest talking to a Christian Minister/Vicar/Priest who can help you. In the meantime you could make a list of all the things you feel hurt by-and see what caused the hurt feelings. Keeping the list very private of course. Make also a list of fears and resentments and what caused them-and what emotion did you feel! And what action did you take!

In my case I did not assert myself when in social situations and so felt used and manipulated sometimes which caused me a lot of resentments which I suppressed. I had to have the aid of alcohol, eventually becoming an alcoholic. I am sober 22 years now.
How old are you? Could it be the onset of the Menopause. sometimes it starts as early as 32 (it did with me) take a trip to your GP and get it checked. Can't do you any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment