Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How does being in a different environment change my actions?

when i am at my grandmother's house, on my dad's side...with all of my cousins and everything....my mood changes, into a very outgoing wild chick that sometimes is mean to them....but then other times i feel like i am just using them to go and have fun with me, because they replace the friends that i don't want to have.



when i am at my mom's mother's side's house....i get very quiet, like i don't want to talk to anybody......and i just get isolated and just a weird feeling. i have also put it together that my families are so diffferent in many ways, and my mom's mom's side.....have step dads.....and my dad's mom's side are all true like they don't lie about things, or cover them up, they are honest, and enjoy living and laughing!!! my grandma did split up with my grandpa back in the day, but she ALSO left her ex ex husband because he treated my uncle and aunt bad.





Why do my moods change....and if i can see the person i want to be, that makes me happy, how do i stay that way?How does being in a different environment change my actions?
On your father's side you feel free to do whatever you please without judgement because they do what you do (from what it sounds like) but at your mom's side of the family you are faced with morals and value's and depending on what you like doing that can leave you feeling judged or watched though more than likely you really shouldn't feel that way, family is family. If what you're doing isn't something you know is ';wrong'; in the first place then stop worrying about it and just be yourself!How does being in a different environment change my actions?
The people your with.

No comments:

Post a Comment