Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How to stay positive during the 2ww and when can I test?

I ovulated this past on wednesday and am wondering can I test on October 14th? I am trying to stay + as I am starting the 2ww but it's hard I always think negative like oh I missed the right day or any mood change I assume it's pms, what help you stay hopeful?? Thank you for your answers.How to stay positive during the 2ww and when can I test?
I am in the same boat but i cant test until the 5th!!! I am trying EVERYTHING to stay positive, I found out that looking for little symptoms, Im like OO OO PREGNANT! haha. Its a weird little way of covering up ';crap, i hope its not my period,'; also, cleaning the house and keeping my mind busy is very important for me anyways! Good luck, and hopefully we both get what we are wanting!!How to stay positive during the 2ww and when can I test?
It is so hard to keep your mind on other things during the 2ww. It is the longest and most horrible 2 weeks ever it seems. You should have an accurate test by the 14th. You might could even test on the 12th. I will be testing Wednesday and I am trying really hard to not give in to the urge to test. Things look good on my chart, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. Just try to find things to do around the house or clean out your vehicle or something and just try to keep your mind off of it because it will make the wait seem a lot longer than it really is. Baby dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment