Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How often do your moods change?

Mine just did... feeling kind of ';vampirish';... ha ha... Time to change my 360!How often do your moods change?
My moods can change every few seconds I can be happy and playful at one point then the next I can be cold and bitter I don't know why my moods change so quickly but right now I feel depressed I don't know why but thats just how i feel now but listening to that song my immortal I want to cry I feel i have nothing left to give and I'm all alone trapped in my own dark corner crying out for the light but nothing happens but hey why would anybody care about that I guess you may think I'm crazy everybody does forget I just told you any of this it wouldn't matter to you.How often do your moods change?
very often, I have Bipolar Disorder
mine are pretty stable. going to check your 360!
according to my other half, too often...

poor sod!
every 15 minutes...I'm a women i'm aloud to do that though
as often as the colors on my mood rings
thru the day...a lot...
all of the time. life bends, twists, turns and demands it of us all the time.
Not often. I would like to think I'm well balanced. :)
Very often.

So often, people think I'm either bipolar

Or emo.

It sucks. I'm happy.......Most of the time.
mines changes everyday
As often as the wind changes direction, or the tides turn.....my Moods change so very often.....that's when I change my 360 photo ;)
All the time.....!
Fairly often
allot
I LOVE YOU.........u r a fugly skank(JK)
Off and on all day long.
very often...lol

i got bored easily and like you, i am not always contented on my page...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment