Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I need some information about lexapro, I need to know can it really change your moods,my doctor just put me?

on this medication today and I was okay with it till I read the info pack on the medication. anyone who is taking this med or has please let me know how it worked for you any information would be great. Thank you.I need some information about lexapro, I need to know can it really change your moods,my doctor just put me?
Everyone is different. For some people, it works spectacularly well, and it's very clear to them--it's a miracle drug for such people.But they're in the minority of the antidepressant takers. For most, there's a much milder reaction. The reaction won't be immediate, but will take maybe two months. If you don't feel better then, then it might be time to try a different antidepressant.I need some information about lexapro, I need to know can it really change your moods,my doctor just put me?
I was on it and it worked very well. It helped with depression and anxiety. I had no side effects either. All of the stuff that they put on those info packs are things that have happened to like 2 people out of 100,000. The do that to make sure they cannot get sued for malpractice. Honestly, it was very effective for me. When it came to mood changing my anxiety could make me bitchy but it regulated that a lot.
Everyone is different and I know Lexapro works well for some people. But for me, it didn't help with depression after 4 weeks and I had negative sexual side effects (no orgasms) but that side effect went away when I stopped the Lexapro.



My doctor switched me to Abilify 10 mg which worked out a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment