Tuesday, September 13, 2011

When you feel your mood changing to irritability...how do you deal?

I am highly tuned into my moods. I can sense my mood changing after a meal, when the temperature changes, how tight my clothes are fitting, etc....I could be totally happy and then a wave comes over me and can feel irritated inside...usually I show it but I want to change the pattern. How do I deal with irritability so that people around me won't feel my being irritable? It usually lasts between 20 minutes and a few hours and I usually feel tired/sleepy.When you feel your mood changing to irritability...how do you deal?
Apart from the contents of your Question (what you state),

YOU do have a very good sense of Imagination.



AND, you dont say, your age.BUT, I suspect you are a teenager.

With Teenage fantasies.

Right, arnt I ???



[FootNote: Ok, then..sorry, but your question has contents that are ';erratic';..NOT, you, the Question..perhaps you worded it in an unfortunate way..I'll take it as an inadvertent error.

A LOT of people fit a catergory whereby they ARE very sensitive to their every movement, every thought. IF, I look at your Question in a medical manner, I can see a Pattern you describe..Therefore would it not be reasonable for YOU to seek out a medical professional..and get an answer to this ';problem'; that is so concerning to YOU.

After all..Its YOU that YOU need to be concerned about, and NOT other people. You also need to take into consideration that ';others'; arn't as perfect as THEY may think THEY are.When you feel your mood changing to irritability...how do you deal?
By changing my diet. But the trick is knowing how. You would likely never do it on your own. It took me three solid years of trial and error, full time, to figure this out. I am acutely chemically intolerant. My most significant symptom is narcolepsy. But in small enough amounts, like one part per billion, I only get drowsy. Fatigue and irritability after eating is a symptom of chemical intolerance to insect and week killer. I love saying it that way, but that's what they are. The FDA didn't get the memo. Weak autonomic neurons are sensitive to trace amounts of chemicals. The also didn't get the memo that drugs are much healthier if they don't contain insect and weed killers either. Drugs are not organic. Use Aleve non gelcaps. The are easy on the nervous system and don't contain the typical non-organic harsh lactose, starch, gelatin, polysorbate 80, at least not yet.



Poisons and chemicals enter the body via the nose, mouth, and skin. They travel to the autonomic neurons in the hypothalamus where the regulating neurons are mostly - the ones that regulate heart rate, mood, memory digestion, you name it. If any of those neurons are weak, either from inheritance or injury from previous chemical exposure, the weak neuron fires a storm of signals (a symptom of poisoning), which starts a chain reaction that causes a health problem like a serotonin deficit (happiness neurotransmitter), heart rhythm problems, digestion problems, you name it. What you are describing about your moods is an allergic reaction to your meal and is a classic reaction to pesticides and herbicides or chemical sensitivity syndrome. I give you a lot of credit. You admit that you feel grumpy. Some people, like me, blame it on someone else thus never realize they actually have a health problem. To learn more about this nasty condition and what to do about it (a few small changes in soap and food), check out my answer to another question. Follow the link below. For more ideas for treating it, see my source below. It's by a Dr, a Harvard grad, who specializes in it. Thank goodness because not too many Drs do. Good luck



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
Perhaps early menopause? It's can happen...
When you feel irritated, start taking deep breaths, and imagine breathing in through your throat, and out through your stomach. This will allow you to calm down. It only takes a few minutes, and no one can tell you're doing it. But if you're feeling irritated when you're by yourself, then take a walk in the Sun. It will release endorphins, which cause you to feel happier and calmer.



Hope this helps! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment