Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do I have a mood disorder?

Very often I find my moods changing on a daily basis. I can go from really really happy and loving to thinking the worst about the people I love. I feel the happiest when I am loving and caring to my family and boyfriend but then one little thing can trigger a mood change. I am a reactive person i have always been. Very impulsive as well. There are days when I can handle every day stresses very well and other days when I react right away without thinking about the consequences. I would like to be a less reactive person and learn how to think first and than speak instead of the other way around. When I get really down sometimes I think about just giving up. How can i learn to be a less reactive person?Do I have a mood disorder?
~sometimes~













visions

and dreams

become

reality

if you never lose sight of



your dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment