Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How much do you think music influences us?

Music affects emotions and teens use music to enhance or intensify their mood or to change mood directions (Christenson %26amp; Roberts, 1998).



Pre-adolescents and adolescents listen to music (including radio, CDs, tapes and music videos) between 3 and 4 hours per day (Roberts %26amp; Christenson, 2001).



Teens consider musicians their heroes more frequently than athletes and rate the influence of music higher than religion or books (Knight-Ridder/Tribune News Service, 1999).



I'm talking about the secret propaganda behind it.

Each time periods' mood is being controlled by a higher form (humans, but you get my riff)

I think people檚 emotions and thoughts are somewhat reflected on their music. Like for example how teens have always liked to listen to something ';hard';. I assume it's because a lot of teenagers seem to connect with the content. DO you think this power stop if people realized a lot of their musicians are using this method?How much do you think music influences us?
I agree! Music is a powerful force that effects people of all ages. I just found this new artist named Michael Nappi. His music makes me feel like I'm a teen again! It's amazing!How much do you think music influences us?
well I know it changes moods, but I don't think I buy into that music makes zombies theory.
music can influence you mood ,i like to listen to punk(im in my 40s)and i hate sloppy stuff and ';girlie';stuff,music can make you feel good if your a bit ****ed off,or can make you calm if you are uptight so its not all bad

No comments:

Post a Comment