Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How can i change my mood and status on myspace?

i know how to type something into status and i know how to use the drop down box with the smiley faces but now im seeing that some people are actually writing something where the smiley faces are.like my friend has hate being sick and then a sad smiley face but that option is not in the drop down box for the smileys.she told me to highlight the moos thing and then hit backspace and start typing but that didn't work.help please???How can i change my mood and status on myspace?
first make sure you are using the new homepage, and not the classic homepage, then just click the update link in the mood and status section, and then click on the mood box and start typing what you want it to sayHow can i change my mood and status on myspace?
I went there to see and YES you can write a line or two but the smiley face is below your hand written comment. In the drop-down button for ';friends'; you will see in the list ';Status %26amp; Mood'; click on that and on the new page on the top right side of the page is were you can write you comment for your Mood. enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment