Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Do I have depression?

I feel like I'm suffering from depression but I don't want to go to the doctors in case I'm wrong. I'm in my final year of college and I've had suicidal thoughts since high school. The thoughts have started to occur more often, sometimes they happen on a daily basis. I just feel worthless and I would make people around me happy if I wasn't here anymore. I also seem to change moods very easily. The slightest thing can make me upset or angry and it then becomes very difficult to get me out of this mood. I feel it's affecting my relationships with people because I'm constantly in a mood. I think I also over sleep too but I occasionally I find it difficult to get to sleep at all. I worry about going to the doctors because I haven't told anyone I know about how I feel, and I can go around being happy when around people. It really confuses me. I only ever seem to get upset when I'm on my own, I have felt depressed around friends, but it's not very often.



I just want to be sure that I do have a reason to go to the doctors and I'm not being stupid.

Thank you to whoever answers my question.Do I have depression?
It seems (clinical) depression, but be aware that no one can make a diagnosis by internet.

The best bet is seeing a psychiatrist for a proper diagnostic and treatment. If for some reason that's not an option or if you cannot afford therapy, read http://natural-depression.blogspot.com/

In many cases depression will respond quickly to the use of this treatments (within a few weeks), but if this still doesn't work, see a psychiatrist; psychiatric treatment for depression involves antidepressants and usually but not always, therapy.



Hope this helps. Regards!Do I have depression?
You are presenting several classic signs %26amp; symtoms.

Depression is treatable.

See a doctor; it won't sound stupid.

Good luck.
Hurting people hurt others. It's not you. They are the ones who have a problem. They are sick and being mean makes them feel better. People/kids/parents do mean things or lie to manipulate. They just want the reaction so they can get high feel good from it. You have to look at the agenda and not just the words. Abuse is anything that's not uplifting so forget what truth is being used right then.



When they or you have been thru a bad past/rejection/father gone it makes things start. So called disorders such as Bipolar, cutting, OCD, anxiety, panic attacks,hearing voices can all come from a tramautic past. It opens doors to the negative and things like addicitons, cravings also. You can talk to me or google ';emotional abuse'; Knowing the truth is the step to freedom from pain.



Sickness can be a spiritual problem so praying to get rid of negative things of a spiritual nature is often needed after years of abuse.



Turns out psychiatry is not based on science. Its just like evolutionary theory and a guess. Doctors only practice this theory on the side of being docs. There is no medical background to it at all. Psychiatrists do not draw blood to determine the presence of a biochemical imbalance in patients. They merely observe and announce the existence of imbalances. They just desire to believe this. Mental illness does not exist.



Google online ';Emotional Abuse'; Read about bullies online.

Realize its their problem.

Google- Diet Depression Soda Thyroid

Google-';Sinners prayer';- learn that heaven awaits you

Google- ';Deliverance Prayers';



Click my name to talk. - God wants you to know truth



Source-- Experience in a ministry- I will pray with you.
The self described minister who commented is a scumbag. He plainly couldn't care less about you and just wants more people to join his cult.



Evolution is fact you idiot. Psychiatry is also a legitimate scientific medical science. You are the perfect example of the ignorance and damage religion is causing in society. I feel sorry for you and all people who think the same way because they lack the brain capacity or willpower to research the truth themselves
I recommend you check out this social networking community called LetsReflect.com. There are people there going through situations similar to yours. They are great for advice and encouragement.



The process of “Self Reflection” has truly changed my life….here’s my profile. http://www.letsreflect.com/profile.php?u…



This is a journey….not a quick fix. The trick is staying positive and surrounding yourself with positive people. You are capable of great things! I believe in you. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment