Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How do I stop major mood changes?

Ok, yesterday I felt on top of the world good, about my appearance, and myself as a whole (I liked myself as I was for the first time in a while) and today I felt very insecure about everything, and I know it's normal to feel this way sometimes but I also know this constant mood change isn't good. This has led to unpredictable behavior and mood swings, like going out with my friends and having a ton of fun,and starting convos with guys I think are cute, to staying in my room listening to music, writing in my journal crying, and thoughts of well you know.... I don't wanna go to my parents because they either won't believe me and yell at me or tell everyone they know that they're oldest kid's a psycho and should be sent to a nut-house. I've tried mood elevators, smoking, drinking , and more that I'm not proud of and the scary thing was they worked but I didn't like what they were doing to me, what I was doing, and what I was when I was doing it . So for the most part I quit that stuff and now I'm stuck with on/off depression. Please if you can, help me.How do I stop major mood changes?
you might be bipolor, go see your doctor.How do I stop major mood changes?
I have mood changes too.



The following has helped me the most:



Limit caffeine and nicotine.

Avoid alcohol.



Avoid sugars. This is the number one thing and has changed my life.

Most anxiety/mood changes can be controlled by your diet.

I still eat carrots, whole grain brown rice and Triscuits to make sure I get fiber. If sugar, flour, ';high fructose,'; or corn syrup shows up on the label, then I don't eat it.



This is similar to the Atkin's diet.



I promise you will notice a more stable mood if you do not eat any sugars.



Take a multivitamin too.



If you feel that your mood changes are controlling your life, you should talk to your parents or just ask to go the doctor. You can tell them you are having heavy periods or diarrhea, anything that will get them to make a doctor's appointment for you. Try to talk to your doctor by yourself, so you can be open and honest and not have to worry about how what you are saying in front of your parents.



Good luck.
call the doc
sounds like you have bipolar. i have a support site that will help you



http://selfhelp.yuku.com
You might need to see a therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment