Tuesday, September 13, 2011

How do i change my moods?

im a 15 year old male and lately i have become increasingly easy to anger. like i get pissed about stupid little things. i get in moods where all i want to do is like cuddle with my girlfriend and if we don't do something like that everytime i get disappointed what should i do? please help.How do i change my moods?
You are 15 years old ,there are aot of things going on in your head, heart, %26amp; life right now correct me if I remember wrong. However if you let your emotions rule you life its going to be alot harder to see things clearly and to sort it all out. Anger comes from fear. When you start to feel angry stop ask yourself some ?'s # 1 What exactly are you mad about . is it that you can't cuddle w/ your girlfriend or is it that you feel rejected for some reason # 2 is it really worth getting mad about. # 3 Can you turn it around before you get all worked up. # think possitive happy thoughts the law of attraction is there if you give out a bad negative action you will receive a negative reaction if you give out a possitive action you will get a possitive reaction.How do i change my moods?
when ever u get mad. then just think about good things or happy things. :D just trying to help/
There's a few options here depending on what the real problem is.

1. Are you sleeping enough? If you don't get enough sleep you tend to be easily irritable which can make people angry.

2. Is there a big problem in your life? Like are your parents separating, or your best friend moved away? If there's a bigger problem it can effect your everyday life. So try to focus on that problem ad try to fix it. If it's unfixable, then try to distract yourself.

3. You may just need someone to talk things over with that can give you professional advise. If this is the case try seeking a therapist.
Well you sound like a reasonable young man, you can identify with your emotions, you understand when they are unreasonable now you just have to figure out how to control them, when your comforting ';girl'; isn't around...you are way ahead of many your age.



Anyway you have to find a way to channel the anger into something that you can do on your own. I had somewhat the same problem but I used to go shopping that was my comfort, but since money isn't always plentiful that wasn't an option all the time. So I wrote alot, I wrote out my feelings and sometimes they came out in poems, stories or just nonsense but It really made me feel better, now I'm older and have kids so I took up exercising, running, jumprope, rollerblading, walking my dog, kind of kills two birds with one stone.



You'll find something that works for you...something that you enjoy. Maybe you can get involved with community service, you'll be wanting to go to college soon and you'll need to have something to put on your resume, keeping busy definitely doesn't leave time for getting pissed off at the stupid things.



good luck.
Grow up. Everybody has moods.
Some problems aren't problems.

The anger one...try thinking of ways to be kinder to yourself. If you are getting mad too easy you are pushing yourself too hard. slow down.

I think everyone wants to cuddle when they are quietly hanging out with the one they really like... so if it doesn't happen...OK be disappointed. what you can ask yourself is...';how do I handle disappointment.';

Or even ask yahoo answers... ';How can I learn to accept disappointment?';

I usually just distract myself and don't take it too personally.

You have to be careful about acting needy,clingy and whiny .

Mom's are supposed to cure you of that before you are 2 or 3 years old!!

and --------That's the best way I know of to get dumped. lol



good luck,hon. Its just another';thing'; you have to do while you are maturing.( Its normal.but you have to stop it.)
Your hormones could be fluctuating. You are of the age of the raging hormone. Your teens. You are going to experience a lot more emotion during this time.



If you don't want to be angry, count to ten before responding and take a deep breath. Remove yourself from the situation for a time until you feel calmer. Try using humor to diffuse the situation.



I hate to ask this, but could you be feeling a little sexual angst? We all know the answer to relieving that.



Do you play sports? Some sort of exercise will release any pent up emotion as well. It opens you up and allows you to focus better, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment