Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Loss of talent due to change of mood?

I was just thinking about the Teen Titans episode 'stranded' how starfire lost her powers when robin refused to call her his girlfriend of something like that. A similar thing appears in one of those spiderman movies where spiderman loses his powers after something happened to him I cant remember what exactly, but I believe he just lost his self-confidance. I've heard that this theme comes from a phenomenon in psychology but I have no clue what it could be. I'd like to know what it is bc I seem to be suffering from it myself.Loss of talent due to change of mood?
It happens; at least it happens to me.

I used to write poetry once upon a time, I was humorous and witty, but later something happened which lead me into a bout of depression. From that point on, I seem to have lost a huge part of me. I developed a writers block, I became more slow, my friends grew more distant. But the good news is that this can be overcome. If you put your mind to it, ignore the things that happened in the past, you can get back your talents, your skills, yourself. And I don't mean that you would have to forget the thing changed your mood. All I mean is that you should stop re-living it, and only remember it.



Don's worry. You'll be fine. You'll get over it. I know that I did.Loss of talent due to change of mood?
In Spider Man he forgets the phrase ';With great power, comes great responibility'; and when he adopts the Symbiote suite he looses the responsibility thus the power. So thats irrelavent.



However in moments when you loose inspiration you often loose your better ability.
i too would like to know this bcoz i am also facing the same problem...
Many are called but few are chosen. Like when the writers guild went on strike i could just feel that open space or open door but before i could write my way through that door and into an available space it closed with the guild accepting the contract offer and my writing enthusiasm had no real goal to write toward. I think it all has to do with union talks.

No comments:

Post a Comment