Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Guys with mood swings!! (plz answer, i've posted this a few times and no one does)?

Well I haven't done a lot of dating in my life.. im 14, and so is my boyfriend. And he's not just the nicest guy I've ever dated... but honestly, ever met. And I really do like him a lot.



Before we were dating.. we were..kinda hard core flirting. We went everywhere together. Hugged and cuddled all day basically. He would even occasionally rest his hand on my thigh. And it seemed so perfect..like, I've never liked a boy this much before. So we're now going out (about a month in a half or so) And it was perfect at first. But after a while it got all complicated..and things felt different..and he would kinda act like something one second..and totally different the next. It's really confusing and im starting to wonder if he still likes me. And after feeling stressed out about it one night..and going back to school the next, and it's almost as if everything changed and he's being all nice, flirty and compliments me etc. I have talked to him about this once. And he said that he thought I didn't like him being all touchy feely around our friends. (which I did say that) but I didn't mean to totally stop acting like my boyfriend. So it was good after that for a while. But now he's getting these..like guy mood swings. Not from happy to mad or sad like girls, but just acting different one second and another. He still acts like my boyfriend and is a flirt, and we have a lot of fun together for the most part, but just.. the way his moods change really confuses me.



Also, we are literaly';best'; friends. And hang out in the exact same group, have all the same friends and what not. And if/when we brake up.. im scared that it will be awkward to hang out cause we wouldn't be able to avoid each other. (not that I would want to) And he's not the kind of guy to ask friends to choose sides..and I wouldn't either. So how would I deel with this?? Im just so scared that I wrecked a great friendship.



Srry.. it was hard to make it short.=\



..advise maybe=櫏thx in advanceGuys with mood swings!! (plz answer, I've posted this a few times and no one does)?
you are just a kid I know you don't think so but when you are 33 with kids youll know at 14 you where . And so is he . You have a lot to look forward to . And ifn yall do split split before it gets bad . Its better to have ex's as friends than ex's as enemies . I am still close friends with my ex husband . We agread to be friends ifn anything ever happened . And for 10 yrs after the divorce . We still are Guys with mood swings!! (plz answer, I've posted this a few times and no one does)?
Life is complicated when your young, I can hardly remember 14. To give you some advice from a guy who became a dad at 15 years old. Take it easy, don't get in a hurry to go any where, but always remember to have fun. Just do it with respect for your self. Be best friends, just don't expect that relationship to continue if you get in a big fight, you should make the decision if its worth it to loose him as a friend. Be blunt with the guy and ask him straight out if he is in to you or not. If he is cool, if not no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment